Halloween was awesome this year, definitely the best one yet. Or so I hear. I stayed home while Adam took the girls out and Kate allegedly had some pretty good one-liners. She usually does, especially on Halloween.
Cambri the fairy. She was so excited to go that I was pretty sure she was going to have a heart attack.
I don't know why she poses the way she does. I quit trying to figure it out.
Cambri and Haley posing with Larry the Country Bumpkin.
And then Kate finally came outside after doing who knows what inside (and taking forever to do it).
The littlest fairy. She loved the whole concept of going to everyone's houses to get candy. And since she is completely addicted to sugar, she's set for a long time.
And then all three fairies. Cute girls, I know.
Apparently they went to one house and a man answered the door and said, "what do you guys want? A fork or something?" To which Kate replied, "It's Halloween, you know."
Haley was dropped off at home midway through the trick-or-treating because she's 1 and can't stay up late without turning into a beast (well, I suppose getting beastier). When she saw everyone leaving again, she kept yelling, "trick-or-treat!" at me. No worries, she was pacified by a Milky Way and a bath. I'm just that good.
Meanwhile, I stayed home, ate candy, and watched Arrested Development. I don't know why it took me so long to find it, but my life has been better ever since.
4 comments:
Mr. Wendell?
Your girls are not only adorable, they are funny too. What's not to love?!!
And thanks again for the donation!! xoxo
Adorable!! Love their costumes!! Sounds like it was a great night.
your girls are darling, as you said.
and hooray for you and arrested development. "that's why you always leave a note!"
Post a Comment