We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Playing in the Leaves
A fall favorite. And who better to play in the leaves with than Dad? And what better way to play in the leaves than to throw them at Dad?
I have to say that fall is the ONE thing I miss living here in Austin -- we pretty much don't get any. We do get lots of leaves on the ground though - they just stay green.
Fun times with Dad in the leaves -- gotta love it!
1 comment:
I have to say that fall is the ONE thing I miss living here in Austin -- we pretty much don't get any. We do get lots of leaves on the ground though - they just stay green.
Fun times with Dad in the leaves -- gotta love it!
Post a Comment