We took the monkeys to none other than Monkey Bizness for Haley's birthday. Lots of fun was had by all, especially the birthday girl. All day I kept telling her it was her birthday and we were going to her party that night. Cambri and Kate sang to her a few times and by the end of the night, she was singing to herself and saying, "go to my birthday party!" I still am pretty sure she had no idea what we were talking about. She was definitely excited, though.
Cambri loves places where you can run around and generally be a nutcase without getting in trouble.
She had fun shooting hoops in this little basket. Maybe there is hope that one of my kids will play the celestial sport.
Following her sisters, this girl rarely goes down a slide feet first.
Waiting patiently for a painting spot to open up. This girl loves art.
Haley enjoyed painting. And I'm pretty sure she got more on her shirt than she did on the paper. And to top it all off, I have no idea where this shirt went so I could wash it.
Look at how into it she is. The first thing this girl does when she gets up in the morning is color. Which is nice when she wakes up at 6.
She paints because Cambri paints. It's cool to do whatever Cambri does.
And Haley had more fun washing the brushes out than actually painting. Between this and the drinking fountain, this girl was soaking wet.
Haley and all her toys. The Dora stuff and rocking horse alone have made her happy--probably for the rest of her life.
2 comments:
Such cuties - how did Haley get to be 2, anyhow? She and Simon probably should get married (my thoughts, anyhow!) since he's 2 now too.
Cute shots your girls are getting so big. I wish we had a place like that for kids to go wild.
Post a Comment