Sunday, October 03, 2010

What To Do...

So, say you went to this farm where you picked a ridiculous amount of vegetables. And say that as part of those vegetables, you have thirty pounds of potatoes...what do you do with them?

If you're Adam, you stay up until 2:30 in the morning making these:



Double points if you know what they are.

7 comments:

Jackson Family said...

gnoochi right? -I'm impressed Adam, that's very time consuming! But so worth it, they're delicious.

Jenn said...

If I guess, then do I get some?

Angie said...

If I get double points for knowing it's gnocchi, I think Adam should get quintuple points for actually knowing how to make them. What a wonderful hubby!!

erica said...

mmm...gnocchi. do you get triple points if you can say 'gnocchi' with an Italian accent?

Jenae said...

I knew it! Gnoochi, and I have actually had it before. I agree that Adam gets many more points for making that.

Janelle said...

And it wasn't even the 28th. He's crazy!

Tim said...

i dunno... looks like cap'n crunch to me