Friday, October 01, 2010

Miller Farms

A friend in our ward was going to Miller Farms to pick vegetables and since I've been dying to find a place where you can pick your own produce for the past few years, I demanded that we all go.

There were celebrity sightings everywhere! First was Mater.

Next was Lightning McQueen.

And then the cop. Did this dude have an actual name? I can't remember.

While we were on the tractor ride picking veggies, Haley did what she does best...eat dirt. The girl is crazy.

When we got back from picking all of our vegetables (about 140 lbs. worth), the kids got to ride in one of these things. Haley was very serious about steering. We would hate for them to wreck.
Then they headed on over to this little jump place. Kate was a little too chicken to go up, but Cambri had a great time.

And we left with all these vegetables.  Picked by yours truly.  Okay, Adam picked most of it, but we're one, right?

We were there from about 11-5:30ish and when we were leaving all the girls (except me) were crying because they didn't get to do everything. This was awesome and definitely worth the admission.

8 comments:

Becky said...

His name is Sheriff. Pretty creative for a police car.

Wow, what are you going to do with all those veggies? Do you can?

Liz said...

if you had boys you would probably know that the "cop" definitely has a name. doc hudson. you're welcome.

Jan said...

Looks like tons of fun - and I'm with Becky - his name is the Sheriff. Doc Hudson is blue.

Katrina said...

How much is admission? I couldn't find a price on their website.

Brandon and Natalie said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Love all the pictures. You have such cute kids!!

Kat Fleming Nielsen said...

I want to retire and move in with your family.

Kelly Anderson said...

His name is Sheriff Jill, come on now. Have you watched it yet? I know you have listened to it, watching it is also important. Looks like a fun place.

david said...

The characters do call him "Sherrif", but isn't he secretly "The Hudson Hornet"?