I seem to have a lot of time on my hands lately. I just sit on the couch, looking at my children who are sitting quietly reading their scriptures and discussing different concepts, then at my sparkling clean house and wonder what I should do with all of my time. Here are a few things I've come up with...
Feeding this one every six seconds.
Keeping this one entertained so as not to have a meltdown over nothing.
Being best friends with her.
Keeping this one off of the picnic table.
And the kitchen table.
And the top bunk bed.
And out of the medicine cabinet.
*not pictured is on top of the changing table, throwing everything from the diaper stacker into Paige's crib.
And while I still find myself with loads of extra time, at least it's a start, right?
6 comments:
Your two year old sounds like my two year old! Don't you love it when people say, "Just let them fall, they'll learn their lesson." Yes but we would like them to learn their lesson minus the brain damage!!
Briahna
You do have the best job in the world - -just look at those faces! Love it!
Love the post!! You have such cute kids.
Man you have so much time I think maybe you should get a job.
You're trying to tell me Kate has meltdowns? In my eyes she's perfect. You have yet to persuade me. And I'm with David, I think you walked Haley around the house and placed her on top of various pieces of furniture, you know, with all your time.
congratulations on paige! you look great, and your kids are hilarious.
Post a Comment