We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Happy Birthday, Kate!
I can't believe Kate is four. But unlike most parents, I can't believe she's ONLY four. If you've ever spoken to her, you understand.
All morning she has been telling everyone that it's her birthday and they need to tell her happy birthday. She has absolutely no problem talking to strangers, or telling them her life story for that matter. At least I know that no one will ever want to take her since they would already be able to tell that she doesn't stop talking.
She is probably the best sharer that I have ever seen. She has let her sisters use her birthday presents before she has even had a chance to play with them herself. She loves her sisters and is always more than ready to play whatever game they want to play. She rarely gets to pick the game, but she doesn't usually complain about it.
She amazes me as to what she has taught herself by just watching Cambri--like writing her letters, including writing her name, sounding out words, and many other things.
Even though she drives me insane 90% of the time, the other 10% she's so fun that it (pretty much) makes up for everything else. Can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
happy birthday beautiful Kate!
Sounds like a typical "giving" second child. She is such a doll. Hope it's a happy day for her!
How can she be 4 already? Amazing how the time goes -- she's a keeper!
I can't believe she is four already! Happy Birthday to Beautiful Kate!!
Post a Comment