Friday, August 27, 2010

First Day

Our little poser.

I promise you this was all her doing.

As soon as she would hear the click of the camera, a new pose showed up.


And of course the obligatory weird face/pose picture.


They walked to school like this almost the whole way...without fighting. We should have the first day of school everyday if it means they won't fight.  Also, notice two things.  1.) Cambri's backpack is huge on her.  It kinda makes me smile.  B.) Kate is almost as tall as Cambri.  I have a feeling Cambri is going to be the shortest one so far.  She's not going to like that very much.


And baby Paige because she's cute.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, wow, she IS cute!! Adorable.

Tucker's backpack looked super big on him, too. I thought that surely they made backpacks between toddler and big kid/adult. But it does look cute.

Jan said...

She's totally cute. As they all are -- you and Adam make lovely children!!

Cassie said...

Paige is such a pretty baby. Four beautiful girls, how lucky!

I love back to school. My favorite part was going shopping for all the new school stuff. Tell Cambri good luck from the Ross gang.

Brandon and Natalie said...

So cute!! Miss Cambri knows how to work the camera!!

Miss Paige is adorable!!