We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
See. This is what got me into this mess in the first place. People go having cute little babies and I think, "Oh, so cute. I should have one of those." And then WHAM, more bucket heads.
10 comments:
She's adorable!
See. This is what got me into this mess in the first place. People go having cute little babies and I think, "Oh, so cute. I should have one of those." And then WHAM, more bucket heads.
Congratulations! She's beautiful.
Adorable! Does she looks like any of the other girls as a baby?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so cute. I'm sad I won't be there to do pictures :( So fun 4 little girls!
Precious!! And her name goes great with your other girl names.
Congratulations! There's nothing wrong with specializing in girls - especially when they are so cute. Hope your recovery is going well.
I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations, she is beautiful!!
Briahna
she looks perfect and you do ROCK at having girls. congratulations!
look how pretty!! she is beautiful. for reals!! well done:)
Hooray! Congrats!
Post a Comment