One cute family if you ask me. We welcomed baby girl #4 this afternoon. What can we say? We rock at having girls. We haven't decided on a name yet, but Cambri and Kate have given us a few to really think about (Silverness, Roses, Colly).
I tried so hard to keep this a secret until now because I'm crazy like that. Aren't I funny? I thought so. And it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. Who knew?
25 comments:
Jill & Adam--y'all have a BEAUTIFUL little girl! Congratulations on #4 (and for keeping it secret for so long!).
August 20, 2010 is momentous in many ways.
WHAT?! Congratulations!!
I am SO excited for you all, she is gorgeous! I'd also like to rub in the fact that I've known you were pregnant for a really long time. :D Can't wait to find out what her name will be!
Congratulations!!! I wondered (I had seen a few comments on FB... and a picture on Lindsey's blog), but didn't know for sure... until I talked to Chris when they were up here last week for Greg's wedding. :) I'm so excited for you guys!
You do rock at having girls. And you did do a good job at keeping it a secret since you were so tiny.
Cute baby! Silverness all the way.
Congratulations!! You did an excellent job of keeping a secret! Beautiful baby girl!
You've got a good thing going there! Congrats again! I'll always remember Roderick girl #4's birthday b/c today is Jackson's bday too.
Great pictures. Everyone looks happy and healthy! And since when do they give out those hats with bows on them??
congratulations, a beautiful addition to an already beautiful family!
Wow! What a secret! Congratulations. And hooray for girls!
How exciting! I'm thinking you should just let your other girls name this one! :) Hope you are all doing well.
Congratulations! You are now our official "Ishmael" family when we get that call to go off into the wilderness. Wouldn't our kids make perfect couples?!?
You look FANTASTIC for just having delivered your fourth baby!
Congratulations!! You do make beautiful girls, its good to stick with what your good at:)
A cute family, and a REALLY cute mom, especially considering you just survived labor and delivery! Look at you, all out of bed and gorgeous and posing for pictures! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the newest princess!
i can't believe it! i had no. idea. i thought i had missed something. you are crazy for keeping it a secret for so long. way to go! congratulations.
oh, and i would go with silverness.
p.s. i just went through your blog over the last 9 months. you were not pregnant on may 24th.
Also, Jill, you look wonderful!
WOW! How sweet! COngratulations!
Wow, Jill, I didn't even know! Good job keeping it a secret.
SOOOO Sweet!!! sorry I missed you last night. I would go with Silverness... way cute:))
Congrats! That is so funny... I was looking at the picture and reading the announcement thinking WHA???? did I miss a post? Have I seen pics and forgotten? Then I read your secret confession. You are very naughty. :) BUT CONGRATS. So happy for you guys.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Love it!
how in the world did you keep this a secret???!! That's sort of a big secret to keep for a really long time--I don't know if I've ever kept a secret that long! way to go!
And she's beautiful--congrats!!
I'm confused...What was the secret? That you actually knew you were having a girl? Or did people not even know you were pregnant?
Yay for one gender families! She's a beauty just like the others.
Post a Comment