Friday, May 07, 2010

Little Davey's Wedding

Adam's youngest brother, David, married an awesome girl on Saturday. I've known David for 7 years now and it's pretty crazy for me to see him as a married man now. He's too young. We drove down to Fresno for the wedding and even managed to fit in a little shopping. I'm just good like that.

These three girls are pretty much the cutest girls in the entire world. If you disagree with me, then you must be crazy.
See? Told you.
Adam and I don't take very many pictures together. This probably doubles the amount we've taken in the past year.
Walking up and down the stairs kept Haley entertained for a long time. Plus, this picture is super cute.
And the cute couple. Lisa is absolutely beautiful and such a fun person--I definitely approve of David's choice. I think in this picture David was saying something like "it's okay everyone. She actually went through with it and now she's stuck." Yes, David, you got very lucky with this one.

6 comments:

Jackson Family said...

your girls ARE adorable, beautiful like you. They look darling in their matching dresses.

Greg and Tammy said...

The girls look GORGEOUS. I agree. And the one of you and Adams is super cute too!

Kat Fleming Nielsen said...

I loooooove these dresses on the girls! Love it! Someday I will have girls and they will have dresses like these.

Adam said...

I'm glad the one picture of us doubled the amount of pictures of us.

Unknown said...

I wondered if someone was going to call you on your math. Adam obviously couldn't let that slide.

Dave said...

Yes, those girls are mega cute. Wait...who got married?!