Monday, May 17, 2010

Disneyland Part Deux

While we were in California, we got to go to Disneyland again.  This time for free because I'm so service-minded.  We went with my friend, Aimee, her three kids, and no spouses for either of us.  Disneyland is a lot easier with spouses, in case anyone was wondering.  Especially when you have an 18 month old who can't be trusted anywhere but in your arms.  Spouses are REALLY awesome then.  Well, at least mine.  And Aimee's.  And I bet they'd be even better when your 18 month old pees through her diaper not once, but twice.  Love that.

Last trip we (I) took about 225 pictures.  This trip, 2.  It's just easier to take pictures when you have a tag-team partner.  And I would've tag-teamed Aimee, but she had her own problems kids to deal with. 

Waiting for the "miracle" as my kids call it. It's too cute to fix, so don't nobody touch that one. Haley was so excited to ride it, and then remembered that she HATES riding the miracle (from the the one at the zoo), and would not even touch any of the horses. Meanwhile, Cambri and Kate ran off is opposite directions to get their favorite horse. Yet another reason why it's easier to have a spouse there.

And the babies. These two are three days apart, but seeing them, you'd think they were twins. I've never seen another baby who is as angry/funny as Haley until we met this little guy. May these two never get married.

So there you have it. My pictures from Disneyland. Don't worry, though. I have already started planning our next trip where I'll be sure to A.) take more pictures because 2.) Adam will be there.

Oh, and can I just say that Aimee is amazing because she takes her three kids to Disneyland by herself ALL of the time? Yeah, I want to be like her when I grow up.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

1. Name dropped! YESSSS.

2. We had too much fun to take pictures. Next time Dan & Adam can watch the kids while we take pictures of ourselves eating churros. In front of the Haunted Mansion, only. Thanks.

3. I love the last picture of Parker and his twin. :)

B said...

Hailey sounds like my 19 month old. Maybe all of the kids that were born around that time got the same headstrong personalities? I can't believe you took your kids to Disneyland on your own. They seriously owe you huge!!!

Briahna