Friday, May 07, 2010

Whew!

Our trip around the west is complete. We had to come home a few days early because Cambri was sick and was only getting worse. That girl gets sick whenever she's not in Colorado--guess we know she'll have to live here once she gets married!

We first stopped in Provo, UT so I could eat a mint brownie and shop at the Bookstore. If you never went to BYU, you will think it's silly that I made this special trip. If you did go to BYU, you will completely understand how necessary it was.
This is the only picture I have from Utah. This was at Temple Square--where the girls' favorite part was watching all of the brides come out of the temple. They are their mother's kids. Please excuse the fact that Haley is not in this picture. She was not allowed to leave the stroller for obvious reasons.
We then went to visit my parents. This is the only picture I have from that trip. I heard "Mom! I really need some help!" The first thing I did was grab my camera because I figured I'd need it. What a goof.

While I was visiting my parents I got some pretty good food poisoning. My parents were both out of town (I realize most parents stay in town when they're kids are visiting, but my parents aren't into following the crowd) and Adam's flight landed at 10:15 at night. After I had all the kids in bed, I was dying on the couch trying to figure out how in the world I was going to load three sleeping kids into the van and drive to the airport, all without throwing up. I did the loading part just fine, it was the "without throwing up" part I failed. I guess you can't win them all.

Poor Adam had to spend his whole time in Reno doing EVERYTHING because my parents were both gone and I was pretty much dead. He's the man, in case I haven't mentioned that lately.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

While your last 2 posts were interesting and all, I saw nothing about Disneyland. I know you took at least 2 pictures. Where are they?? lol