Oh, and Kelly's super lame because less than two weeks after she had her third baby she was wearing her regular jeans...and they were loose on her. Yeah, she sucks.
We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Welcome, Baby Gray!
Oh, and Kelly's super lame because less than two weeks after she had her third baby she was wearing her regular jeans...and they were loose on her. Yeah, she sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun picture -- all you guys there together! So fun that you can do that for (and with) each other.
Yay for another new baby in the family!
how fun! i was actually talking with linds while she was driving there. I felt like I was there in spirit. ha ha. Tell everyone hi. miss you guys. :)
Jill, those pants looks fantastic! Are they your "lucky" jeans?
Post a Comment