Me: Kate, you need to finish cleaning the basement.
Kate: Mom, you're just making my life really hard.
Haley had somehow gotten all three of the girls' toothbrushes and when I saw her she raised them up in the air and said, "I did it!"
Kate: Mom, do you know why ballerinas walk on their toes?
Me: No, why do they do that?
Kate: Because they have so many kids sleeping and they don't want to wake them up.
Adam and I had rented 17 Again. Cambri looked at the cover and had it all figured out.
Cambri: I know what movie you guys watched last night.
Adam: You do? Which one?
Cambri: High School Musical 17
4 comments:
Your girls are so funny!
Briahna
All of your girls are beautiful, don't get me wrong. But, Kate is kind of my favorite right now. Just FYI.
Your kids CRACK ME UP!!
Uhhh... don't you mean YOU rented 17 Again, and I just happened to be there when you were watching it?
Post a Comment