
All of the Bentley grandkids. We actually got them to sit here for a little while so they could play the chimes that my sister always brings.

After chimes the kids always have a pinata. Here, Haley is going to town on it. She's pretty much a brute.

And then Santa comes. As you can see, Haley LOVES Santa. If my scanner were working I would scan in her Santa pictures from this year. They were so funny I kept taking her to see more Santas.

I just wanted to put a picture of someone other than Haley to prove that she's not the favorite.
3 comments:
I have to post pictures of the other ones to prove that Parker isn't my favorite either. In my iPhone there's about 28349292 pictures of Parker and 20 of the other ones. Combined, probably. Hahaha.."the other ones". ;)
Jill, this is a quality post. Let's keep 'em coming!! Jk, all of your posts are good, but I'm really enjoying this new found consistency.
It looks like you had a fun Christmas/December. Haley's face is just priceless! I love reading your posts.
Post a Comment