Friday, January 08, 2010

Christmas Morning

Cambri's stash. She kept telling all the Santa's that we saw that she really wanted a radio, so Santa delivered only for her to be disappointed on Christmas because she didn't get a doll. She's a freakshow.


Kate's loot. She was so excited about the Princess vanity that she didn't really care about anything else.


Haley's stack of gifts. She prefers the candid shots, which is why she's not looking at the camera. Oh, and the bottle of milk wasn't part of her Christmas gifts. It was used earlier as a bribe for her to stop pulling herself up on my legs, leaving me unable to walk anywhere. It's her new hobby.

2 comments:

B said...

My kids pulled the same thing with their presents (asking for something then acting disappointed when they got it). I hope it's an age thing.

Briahna

Brandon and Natalie said...

It looks like you guys had a great December. I bet Kate is loving the vanity set!! I am sure Cambri will come to enjoy her radio in time. I know that I would.