Sunday, January 03, 2010

Bass Pro Shop

As soon as Kate saw this, she just HAD to climb on. If you haven't been around Kate, one thing you should know is that she seems to be borderline OCD. She seriously HAS to finish something she's working on before she can get up, and she HAS to do anything that she has set out to do. Sitting on this thing was one those things. She was quite happy about it afterward.

The girls were absolutely in love with all of the taxidermy stuff in the store. I don't know how many times I had to answer the question, "Mom, is it real?" Only to have to answer the follow-up question of "But is it really real?"

There are also animal tracks all over the store, which we followed in hopes of finding the animal that made them. We met some of our friends there for what was to be a semi-short stay. You know, picture with Santa (how I wish our scanner worked so I could show Haley's look of sheer terror), play with the toys, look around, and leave. We ended up staying there for four hours because the girls were having such a good time. They didn't even stop and ask me to eat every six seconds, and if you know my kids, you know that they LOVE to eat. Anytime, any place. I'm pretty sure they get that from Adam. Okay, okay. It's totally from me. At least I don't whine about it. Too loudly.

1 comment:

Greg and Tammy said...

We went there for a Santa trip this year as well. All the stuffed animals kinda creep me out, but kids sure eat it up.