Thursday, December 10, 2009

Three Cute Girls

Sorry for the no-posts lately. I've been using my laptop lately and I can't get to the pictures from here, so no posting. I would hate for Janelle (my sister) to get all crazy on me for not having pictures.

Here are some Halloween ones. Better late than never, right?

Quite possibly the cutest little thumb sucker ever.

Those of you on my Christmas card list may or may not see this picture again because we may or may not have been able to get our act together to take a newer picture.

There you have it--another post. We'll see how long it takes me to do another one.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Why are you singling me out? After all I've done for you...

But nonetheless, your blog is much better when pictures accompany. Cute girls!

Dave said...

Don't worry, Janelle. I go hog wild if Jill ever posts without pictures too! Those girls are muy linda, jill :)