This is the only picture I have of us. I forgot to bring my camera, but just picture in your head what we would look like in front of the Wicked poster. Amazing...that's how we'd look.
I took her out to eat at a restaurant right across from the theater. While we were walking in she kept telling me that everyone was going to tell her how beautiful she was. Lucky for us, the manager of the restaurant did just that, about five or six times, and then gave us free dessert. Cambri's dream come true.
4 comments:
your daughters are definitely the most beautifulest girls ever.
I think it's so fun that you did that with her - she will always remember it.
How fun! I saw that play when it came to Memphis and it was AMAZING! That is so great that you took Cambri to go see it. I agree, she will remember that.
I don't remember you standing in front of the sign.
Post a Comment