We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
So...I guess this means your in labor? Or are you getting induced? You're hilarious.
Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!
Yeah!! By the way, if that is a picture of you I think you look adorable! How the heck do you stay so skinny with just a baby belly? Nice!
So I'm guessing you're either in labor or getting induced, in which case, hallelujah! :) Can't wait for pictures. I think it's a boy... ;)
I'm so excited! I hope you guys update your blog ASAP!
Yeah! I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck and God Speed ;)
i've been wondering about that. congratulations! and yes, i'm jealous. let's hope it's another girl so that we can have double weddings.
I'm hoping you're done by this point, and I am SO anxious to hear!!
Wooohoo!! Can't wait to hear all the updates!!
I can't wait to hear news of your new addition! YOu are in our prayers today.
Wow! Good luck. Hope it all goes well.
WOO HOO!! I am so excited for you...can't wait for the update.
Yeah! hope all goes well
Post a Comment
13 comments:
So...I guess this means your in labor? Or are you getting induced?
You're hilarious.
Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!
Yeah!! By the way, if that is a picture of you I think you look adorable! How the heck do you stay so skinny with just a baby belly? Nice!
So I'm guessing you're either in labor or getting induced, in which case, hallelujah! :) Can't wait for pictures. I think it's a boy... ;)
I'm so excited! I hope you guys update your blog ASAP!
Yeah! I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck and God Speed ;)
i've been wondering about that. congratulations! and yes, i'm jealous. let's hope it's another girl so that we can have double weddings.
I'm hoping you're done by this point, and I am SO anxious to hear!!
Wooohoo!! Can't wait to hear all the updates!!
I can't wait to hear news of your new addition! YOu are in our prayers today.
Wow! Good luck. Hope it all goes well.
WOO HOO!! I am so excited for you...can't wait for the update.
Yeah! hope all goes well
Post a Comment