Haley Grace Roderick
Length: 21.5 inches
Weight: 7 lbs 4 oz
Notable differences from other newborns: Gigantic feet and off-the-charts length.
Pictures only minutes after you are born are often not the most flattering. Here is one a few hours later. Haley is chilling under the heat lamp.
Grandma Roderick brought Cambri and Kate to visit the same day. The poor girls had a cough, so they had to wear a mask to be near Haley:
Jill's sisters threw her a "post baby" baby shower with clothes for Haley, See's candy for Jill, and milkshakes for everyone.
My mom is already in town, and Jill's mom is coming when mine leaves. Jill's sisters took a lot of time to show Jill how important she is to them. So many friends and family have called with congratulations and kind words. Local friends have already done so much for us and are planning even more. The company I work for and my colleagues have been very flexible and accommodating. I am full of gratitude for the blessings in my life, and I am grateful for times like these that help me reflect on what a good life I have.
22 comments:
oh, so precious. I can't wait to meet her. Congatulations Jill and Adam for having another beautiful girl join your family.
What a beauty--you can already tell. A baby is such a blessing. Congratulations to your fabulous family! We can't wait to meet Haley!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
yeah, she's finally here! congratulations on another beautiful girl.
She's gorgeous!! Congratulations!! And WAY TO GO JILL!!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! She's adorable. Good luck with three.
Way to go Jill, you were made to birth girls.
She is beautiful! Congratulations! I love her name. How wonderful to have sisters that take such great care of you. Gotta love the Sees Chocolate.
Muchas Congradulciones mi amigos. Three beautiful girls :-)
Hooray! I'm so excited for your little family! Let me know when I can bring you guys dinner! That is, if you trust me to cook for you...
Boom goes the dynamite. Congrats
congratulations Jill! She weighs exactly what Kimi did, and we like the name Haley too--Kimi was almost a Haley. How wonderful it is when they get out of you.
She is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE YOU JILL!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, JILL! Hope you and Haley (and the rest of the family) is doing well!!! =)
Wahoo for 3 girls! That is the PERFECT family (I had two sisters). She looks adorable...can't wait to watch her grow. Congratulations to everyone!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!! I glad someone is making little girls:)
Congratulations! That is so awesome! How fun to have 3 cute girls.
Congratulations Jill and Adam! I've been thinking about you the past couple days, and I'm so happy that everyone is healthy and doing well!
Wow, 3 girls. Puberty will be so much fun around your house! haha She is absolutely beautiful, congratulations!!! I hope you had an easy labor and that you're both doing well. Is it true that the third time around is faster/easier?? I hope so. Guess I'll find out tomorrow! YAAAY. Congrats again, and great job, she's precious. xoxo
Ah the two most important things in life. Family, and See's candy!
CONGRATULATIONS! We're so happy for you. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment