Saturday, November 08, 2008

We're Home

And very excited about it. I originally wanted to go home Thursday sometime, but Haley's pediatrician wanted her to stay until Friday. So I spent a very boring day Thursday trying to keep myself entertained. Luckily, it wasn't as hard as some might think.

The girls were very excited for us to be home with Haley. They both love her, although they do not like that she's asleep all of the time. And by all of the time, I mean, literally, all of the time. I think she's been awake a total of 10 minutes since we got home yesterday. I'm not complaining. I've been getting some pretty good sleep.

Adam came down with something in the hospital, which has pretty much sidelined him. Cambri and Kate are also sick (surprise, surprise), so I'm basically the only one that can take care of everyone. I've spent enough energy trying to keep sick hands and faces away from Haley's face to last me a lifetime, but I'm guessing I'm only beginning.

So there you have it. We're home. Haley can't wake up and the rest of the house is sick. Luckily Adam's mom is still here, so she takes the girls when they let her. I will get thrown into this whole being-a-parent-of-three thing on Monday when Susan leaves and Adam's at work all day. Just send your super-human strength wishes this way and we'll all be okay.

10 comments:

Jan said...

You sound like our situation - Maya and Mason both have these hacking coughs and wonder why they can't put their faces all over the baby. sigh.

Hope everyone gets well soon - and so happy you are home with your new little one .

Katie Rod said...

Whew! That's too much to handle. I bet that box of See's will be gone by the weekend.

Lucy said...

What rotten luck! I'd send you energy if I had any to spare!

Janelle said...

Sorry, but I need all my superhuman strength. Haley loves you! I'm glad she's sleeping so well...for now, waahaahaa (that's supposed to be the evil laugh).

Jentch said...

Glad things are going well and she is good sleeper so far; I am sure you know how to take advanatage of it. I love that you have three girls I would love to have three as well. Good luck adjusting I am sure you will do fine you are just amazing at those sort of things.

Angie said...

Oh, good luck!! Please call if you need a hand!!

Marianne said...

Jill-Congrats-she is gorgeous!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope your family starts feeling better soon. Good luck being a mother of three. I am sure you will do a great job!

Karrington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karrington said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm sending all my superhuman strengths your way...