Friday, October 17, 2008

Love

You'll remember that I am truly, madly, deeply in love, right? Unfortunately we have had to have somewhat of a long-distance relationship as of late. I hoping that we'll be able to work things out and continue where we left off before Christmas, but you never know with these types of things. To try and make things go a little more smoothly, I did order this in hopes of making the reunion a little sweeter.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

For me it's a love/hate relationship. I hope the reunion is as wonderful as you are anticipating. And I want to try that arm one.

Brandon and Natalie said...

I think I may have to get them. I really need to find something that I can do easily at home to lose weight and tone up. I am sure your reunion will be amazing.

Smelsha said...

So I don't care what you think of me, I love step aerobics (and I'm not afraid to admit I'm a sissy) and I'm sold. I almost bought it like a year ago and now I'm going to resume my quest of finding a good deal. Let's combat jiggly arms together!

Jen said...

What the crap are you talking about?