Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Secrets

It appears that most of you have noticed that I haven't been very forthcoming about when I'm due on this blog. It is because of a few reasons, which I will share because it's my blog and I can do what I want.

1. I'm a little weird about putting it all out there and then someone coming to find me and stealing the baby. The chances of that happening? Pretty much none. But when I was pregnant with Kate there was a lady close to here who was attacked and had her baby basically ripped from her stomach at her house. Freaked me out.

2. I'm already getting lots of lovely comments like, "Oh you're still hanging around," "you look like you're due any day," and "shouldn't that baby be here by now?" I get back at them by not telling them when I'm due. Childish? Yes. Does it make sense? Absolutely not. But do most of the things I do make sense? Not usually.

3. I am keeping the element of surprise about the whole birth part. Surprises are always fun.

4. I'm weird.

Now those of you who see me on a regular basis know everything there is to know about this lovely pregnancy. Lucky you. Don't go around spoiling my surprise!

And I will tell you this much--I still have much longer than I would prefer.

6 comments:

Amy Marie Gessel said...

I know HA HA! And I am one of the VERY lucky girls that gets to meet the little person. :)

B said...

That makes sense. My father in law insists on telling me all the time how I was so much bigger than his new stepdaughter who was pregnant with twins. Why are people so lame? Get them back any way you can!!

The Bentley's said...

don't worry i won't tell... and boo on all those people who think your due sooner. i think you look great!

Jackie said...

Seriously I want to move in next door to you. We'd be the funnest girls on the block. Now we just need to find a job there.... hum.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Isn't it crazy how stupid and rude the comments are that some people make. I am sure you look awesome.

Dalynn said...

I love how you write. Thanks for letting me peak in once in a while.