
Okay, well at least the workers there. I have always taken pride in the fact that I can fill up a box of candy and, upon arriving home, know exactly which piece is which. Does it matter if other people pick pieces that I don't normally get? Usually not. I have THAT much experience with this fine, fine chocolate.
Well guess what. Apparently I know the chocolates better than the See's workers these days. I filled a box of chocolates for me to enjoy for the next 6 hours and I filled it with the usual suspects. Two of those suspects (strawberries and milk chocolate butters) look eerily alike, however, they have their differences. But, you see, the See's worker got them all kinds of confused and gave me ALL strawberries and NO chocolate butters. At first I thought I had lost my touch, but no worries. I did nothing of the sort. I just proved that I know my chocolates better than the lady who sells them.
We all were born with our own individual talents. Some (like mine) are just more important than others.
7 comments:
I love See's chocolate almost as much as I love shoes! OK, a little bit more than I love shoes:)
6 hours? That has to be some kind of record. I'm still waiting for the right moment to use mine. We were raised right.
That is a bery important talent. You're making me hungry!
Being a Chocolate Specialist is one of the best talents God gives. LUCKY!
Wow, I so badly wish I had that talent:)
LOL!I agree it is a very important and useful talent.
Rock on sister. The best thing about See's is their free samples. Just the smell of that place could give someone type 3 diabetes ;) Good on ya!
Post a Comment