My friend Logan tagged me and since I'm avoiding housework, here you go!
My Top 5: (I took it upon myself to change it to 5)
Favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. House
3. Earl
4. Old Office episodes
5. Yeah, I don't watch much TV
5 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Famous Dave's
2. The Melting Pot
3. CiCi's
4. The Olive Garden
5. Anywhere someone will take me
5 things that happened yesterday:
1. Put Cambri in timeout
2. Put Kate in timeout
3. Put Cambri and Kate in timeout
4. Put myself in timeout (it was a great day)
5. Went out to eat with my sisters
5 things to look forward to:
1. Not being pregnant
2. Not using every public bathroom in the world
3. Not getting up five hundred times at night
4. Having a new baby in our house
5. The Office
5 things I love about fall:
1. The colors
2. The weather change (I have determined I hate the heat)
3. Pumpkin anything (muffins, bread, cheesecake, etc.)
4. Halloween and Thanksgiving
5. School supplies
5 Things on My Wish List:
1. A quick, smooth delivery
2. My mortgage to be paid off
3. Cable (ah, one day)
4. For Kelly to make me my own loaf of banana bread
5. To have this baby early
I tag whoever wants to do it. Except Janelle, she has to do it.
1 comment:
Please don't name your child Astird. :)
Post a Comment