Monday, October 27, 2008

Breakfast a la Cambri

"Mom, your waffle is ready for you to eat!"

Just what this hugely pregnant body needs--some butter with a side of waffle.

8 comments:

Jan said...

That's just the way I like it - -lots of butter! Cambri is fabulous.

This Girl said...

That is so sweet...but gag! How did you get out of eating it without hurting her feelings? Or did you eat it? :)

John and Laura said...

You're hilarious! Moments like these when your kids are showing their goodness and thoughtfulness, but not actually helping at all are kinda fun, huh??? i love being a parent.

Katie Rod said...

Where's the syrup?? I am sure that would have covered up the butter flavor.

Brandon and Natalie said...

It took me awhile to realize what was all over the waffle. Too funny. What is there not to like about butter.

Jerkolas said...

Adam, I just stumbled on this. It's Tom (Elder Nicholas). Been a loooong time. Happy to see you are doing so well.

Janelle said...

I'm with Katie, I hope you added syrup before you ate it.

The Bentley's said...

why not.... diet starts in a week right?:) looks good cambri~!!