We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Those Curls!
Lots of people have asked me where Kate got her curls. I hope this answers your question.
7 comments:
oh soooo cute!
hahaha...so cute!!!
and now we see where Kate came from as well, you just had bigger eyes I think. Put a picture of Kate up so we can see how much you might look alike.
So, so cute! Love it -- I think I would have guessed where Kate's curls came from because I remember you fighting the battle of the curly hair.
I didn't remember that you had curly hair. I think I have only seen you with straight hair. What a cute picture!
Looking at this picture, I can tell Kate has your nose. Thank goodness.
What a darling picture! You were a cutie Jill.
Post a Comment