We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Guess What's Coming to Town?
October 7-November 17 2009
Be there or come to my house and watch my kids so I can go.
Oh, and it's my town, sorry all of you non-my towners.
O.k. I was all excited and then I saw it was NEXT year...AHHH. Way to get my hopes up :). Still want to go though; when do they put the tickets on sale?
8 comments:
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Wicked so much!
I am so excited! Mabey we should swap kids...although probably not a fair trade off:) 2 little girls to 5 boys yikes!
Are you going? Get tickets!!!
OH NO WAY!! Wicked....my other true love. (Maybe not quite as much as the real true love, but really really close.) Girls night, anyone?? :)
Guess who else is coming to TOWN???? ME!!!! No really! Nov. 21st!
I MUST get tickets! Where did you get your info? I can't find it online...
Lucky...
O.k. I was all excited and then I saw it was NEXT year...AHHH. Way to get my hopes up :). Still want to go though; when do they put the tickets on sale?
Post a Comment