
We're going to be out with the Cougars tomorrow! And I mean the BYU Cougars, not the Star Jones kind of cougar.
And I'm ready for a break. I got my oil changed this morning only to find out that we needed four new tires (but of course I had to go to three different tire places first to make sure that ALL tire stores charge an obscene amount for tires), then while we waited for the tires I had to walk in the rain (in my soaking wet pajamas because I was too lazy to change) to get the girls something to eat, then walk back (still in the rain) to get the car. Then we arrived home for me to change Kate three times (she has the runs, of course). And as I get out of the shower Kate comes completely naked (NOT how I left her) telling me she had pooped on her book. Well, she failed to mentioned that she had also pooped ALL over her carpet.
If the Cougars know what's good for them, they'll win tomorrow. I need a good win.
Go Cougs!
8 comments:
for your sake, I hope they win too!
You needed to prove that you are a true blue cougar fan, and it will be worth it! Have fun, yell for me, and oh ya, YOU SUCK!! ;) GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! You have had quite the day. I hope they have a good game also. They have stared out the season right so we will see. Your girls are so cute even if they poop on the carpet :)
What a day! I hope you enjoy the game and the poop comes out of everywhere it ended up. I think they need to make kid proof diapers. Emmy is always trying to take hers off.
See, I told you it would be worth it!! You guys picked a great game to go to.
of course you realize that you may need to make kate poop on the carpet every week now in order for byu to continue to win big.
Boy, didn't they just do a big win? Awesome!
Post a Comment