We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Trip to Provo
Over a week late, but still interesting nonetheless.
The girls with their Uncle David up on the Y. Since I didn't feel like having contractions for the rest of the day, I opted to go shopping at the bookstore instead of joining the hike.
See the stadium? That's where the poor little Bruins got their tails handed to them. Oh, it certainly was a good game, wasn't it?
Ready for the game, sporting her Cougar gear.
Pre-game meal. She was also extremely into Sports Center at the time, too. Who knew? The girl who won't watch any TV decides she'll watch Sports Center. Maybe cable will be worth it afterall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad to see you're getting Kate started young. Hunter gets up early every Saturday morning to sit and watch SportsCenter by himself. You guys picked a heck of a game to go to!
Oh. my. goodness.
Is this photographic evidence of a messy room? :) I see pillows on the floor!
Just don't look in my room. That's one of the temporary "holding spots" while we, er...work on...the spare room.
I support your choice of shopping over hiking -- and would do so even if you weren't pregnant!! Always shopping.
Looks like a nice trip. I've been itching to go to the bookstore ever since we graduated. I need to get some byu gear for our kiddos.
What a fun trip! Kate must be your daughter if she is in love with sports center already. Love the BYU shirts!
I notice that Cambri had a new hairstyle. This is great!! Before you know it, it will be long again. And of course, how fun to see David! He's always fun to see.
Post a Comment