Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something to Think About

I was looking over some things for a lesson I'm teaching this Sunday and came across this talk from President Hinckley. If you have a couple of minutes, read it. He really gave me something to think about.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

that was really good to read, thanks Jill. I really like this part:

"My brothers and sisters, we must work at our responsibility as parents as if everything in life counted on it, because in fact everything in life does count on it. If we fail in our homes, we fail in our lives."

Jan said...

Oh, how I love that talk. (how I miss Pres. Hinckley!) I just taught a NT Institute class and have had more fun than I thought possible going through old lesson materials and conference talks. And this was another great one. Thanks!

Katie Rod said...

I think it's amazing that he came up with so many things he could work on. What does that say for the rest of us?

This Girl said...

Thanks for posting this it was really nice to read.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jill! That was a great talk. Thanks for sharing it.