Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just Curious

How many of you have never heard these songs? I was shocked that Adam hadn't. So am I the weird one, or is he?

Iesha

Playground

I couldn't embed it, so I had to do it this way. Lo siento.

14 comments:

The Bentley's said...

I can't make them work... but i don't recognize the titles at ALL?? maybe i'm crazy?

Rachel said...

I think you are the wierd one. I didn't recognize them either. (Where'd you grow up anyway,... Reno? :)

or maybe you're just way cooler than the rest of us for knowing these songs, you're call!

MotherBeck said...

What?!?!!? seriously you people don't know these? "I swing my beat at the playground..ya know" ABC Another Bad Creation. Come ON! You are not weird...or maybe we both are...

Amy said...

Sorry...never heard of them!!!

B said...

nope, sorry.

Angie said...

I have to side with Adam on this one, I've never heard of them either. However, if I were a betting person (which OF COURSE I am not) ;) I would bet you 50 bucks that Tyler knows those songs.

Heather said...

I have absolutely heard these songs so many times I can't even tell you. My little brother had the abc cassette tape and listened to it constantly. I am pretty sure at one time in my life I had every word of those songs memorized. I can't believe so many haven't heard of "another bad creation" Thanks for the flashback!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I have never heard of them either.

Janelle said...

Those are classic songs! Adam has always seemed a little strange to me, but don't tell him.

El Tigre said...

come on people, how can anyone not know these songs? although, i will say that Jill was probably only about 8 or 9 when these songs came out so you props to you for knowing these. although, when i think about my 8 year old and how he knows EVERY song by the jonas brothers then maybe it isn't so surprising!

Laura Robins said...

Sorry, I have never heard of them either.

Danielle said...

yeah he is weird, i loved iesha! love that 90's R&B !!

Cassie said...

Hm... maybe it was on an episode of Star Search? Think, think, think. Well wherever they came from they have some sweet moves. I'm totally teaching Boston to dance like that. "...5, 6, 7, 8 running man, running man, hip thrust, thrust, thrust. Come on Boston pay attention or I'm taking your Chicago Bulls jersey away!"

Jackie said...

HECK YEEEAH I HAVE. Oh, the 80's and early 90's. Music was amazing then.