Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Want To Drug My Kids

But only at night when we've put them to bed hours ago and they're still up laughing and talking. And then again in the morning when they're up because they hear Adam leave (between 5-6 mind you) and the laughing and talking begins again. Now, Benadryl does absolutely nothing for these two--in fact I think it has the reverse effect and gives them the appearance of being on crack. I need a good, hard drug that will knock them out for a couple of hours.

That's all I'm asking for. I don't think it's too much.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Amen sista!!!

Katie Rod said...

On our local news, there was a "disturbing" story of how a mother "drugged" her children with Benydryll so that they would sleep at night. I don't know how long she was doing it for, but I've pulled that a few times in Caleb's life already!!

Good luck on the search for that magic drug.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Sometimes it seems so crazy that they are so tired and they do everything they can to stay awake.

Also, don't you think our husbands could leave quieter in the morning to avoid waking up the sleeping children?

Janelle said...

And when you're done drugging yours, come on over and give all mine a dose.