You know, find where that smell is coming from? I walked into my house after coming back from the zoo and it stinks! I have no idea where it could be coming from, so now I get to spend however long finding what it is, then conquering it. Anyone want to come over and play?
In other news we finally ordered a camera yesterday! We realized that our kids will have no pictures of them in July 2008 because our stinking camera didn't work. We'll just have to tell them we didn't actually do anything that month. Just hid in our house looking for that stench. Yeah, good story.
So in about a week I can finally put up pictures of my crazies! And oh how crazy they are.
5 comments:
When you figure out the answer, come over to my house to fix the problem too, k?
Sorry you are sick again. I'm glad someone else out there enjoys pregnancy as much as I do. I pretty much think it sucks. Good thing we are going to Lake Powell this week to hang out in the 200 degree weather. Sound fun? :)
I hate when that happens! So do you know if you having a boy or girl???? Girls are just full of attitude, Avery is such a girl.HAAAAA! You are so beautiful pregnant:)
Excuse me.
I would have guessed Adam! That's my favorite game to play too.
I hate when that happens! The smell bugs you until you can get rid of it.
I can't wait to see the pictures of your little monkeys.
Post a Comment