Monday, August 04, 2008

I Wanna Play, too

So I've seen this on a few blogs and I finally decided that I wanted to do it. If I never responded when you did it, it's because I've fallen back into the pregnancy-makes-me-sick-and-I-don't-want-to-do-anything-ever phase. I thought we were past it, but apparently it was so much fun the first time around, I decided to play that game as well.

Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. And if I've missed yours, I would be happy to supply a good memory for you.

And for some reason, Liz, all I can think about right now is our drinking too much chocolate milk before lifting days and that our arms are being watched around the country for the weird things they can do. Don't ask me why, just thought I'd share!

4 comments:

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Well we have WAY too many so how about I share a few... Girls Camp! that's all I need to say about that!!

B-Ball days, Brock, I was the team PET, WOW! Excuse me... our "good memories" were after you stopped hating me. You know now that the team would have been missing something huge without me, Right?? HaHa!

McQueen Lunches, Was it you that wouldn't eat anything at lunch time, oh wait NO that wasn't you...

When we snuck out, did you help push the car or drive??

Ok my most favorite memory of you would have to be, you and Adam being sealed for time and all eternity, priceless:) oh and the fact I went into labor on your wedding day:)Valentines Day! I love you Jill!

Liz said...

thanks a lot! you know that's what i was going to say. actually, i was going to rebel and not write anything since you didn't play on my blog but now you've forced me to do it.

do you think our arms are famous?

John and Laura said...

Since I barely know you from BYU, my memories aren't very interesting. But I remember when you moved in, you were really pregnant, and still looked so cute. You had a pretty green maternity sweater (I think!?) that looked really good on you. And then I found your blog somehow (one of the very first that I came across (I think through Amy's), so I got hooked on it, even though I didn't know you) and I have loved getting to know your fun sense of humor and personality. :)

Allie said...

One day you came to my house to drop off some stuff and Brett was wearing only a onesie and you said, "Man, I wish I could wear only a onesie all day. I don't think that people are going to say "Oh, what cute chubby legs you have!"" You crack me up.