Thursday, August 07, 2008

They're Right




I should be able to buy whatever new toy/gadget I want. I know all of the previous ipods, tv's, etc. I have purchased before this didn't make me happy, but this next one will. I know it.

I shouldn't worry about silly things like that having the cash to buy something before I actually purchase it. With 5% cash back--who needs to actually save?

I am entitled to a "better quality of life," which can obviously be defined as buying whatever I want.

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I'll take two cards, please.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Now I can really go into debt! Yippee!

Katie Rod said...

I love when it says, "We are a nation of consumers. And there's nothing wrong with that." Sounds a little rationalized to me. This one is almost as bad as the Obama/Britney/Paris ad. Almost.

John and Laura said...

Sadly, lots of people do buy into this mentality! And thanks to them, our credit card is free and pays US rewards for paying on time and in full every month. :)

I loved the story about the shirt. I'm not really surprised, since nothing really fits well when you're pregnant anyway. How were you to know? :)