Friday, July 25, 2008

The Baby Borrowers

Does anybody else watch this show? I've finally seen all of them (I was a little behind what with all of my travels) and still really like them. Why? It's reality TV, which explains most of it.

It was brought to my attention, however, that I can be a very unfit mother at times. There was one where Kelly and Austin had put their twin toddlers down for a nap and Kelly left to talk to her friend and Austin jumped in the shower. This is when their nanny got all kinds of mad because the kids were left unattended. Am I the only person that has taken a shower when their kids are in nap time/quiet time? It's a good thing that I don't have a nanny, otherwise I would be getting busted right and left. She may even want to just take over most of the time--which would mean I could take a nap. Hmmm, maybe I should get a nanny.

Does anyone have a favorite couple? I really like Alicea and her dude--I can't remember his name. I also think that Paton is a huge loser and Morgan shouldn't ever think about getting back together again.

I'm a little disappointed that next week is the last one--anyone for a season two?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Whatever, I'm about to put my little one down for a nap, then off to the shower for me. With a husband who leaves early for work, what else am I supposed to do?

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Jill you are the BEST!

Janelle said...

You need to get a life.

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am with Brianne. The only time I usually take a shower are when the kids are taking a nap.

Cassie said...

Well, I guess I'm guilty of this also. Honestly my kids are so loud that if they woke up crying I would still hear it. If someone broke in, good luck against my boys. My money is on them. Boston still likes to remind me that I told him he was aloud to kick, punch, bite, scream and whatever else if someone tried to take him. He thinks it's so cool that he actually has permission. What a goof. :)