I don't have a ton, but I thought these were pretty funny.
"Mom, I'm just looking for my mother-in-law."
"You see? It's just my baby's personality." On why her baby was crying.
"If the baby is a boy, then he can sleep in the toy room. We'll have a girls' room and a boys' room. He can't sleep in the girls' room."
"Mom, I don't like that skirt." Commenting on my church outfit.
"I think we need to move because our house isn't very big." Amen, sister.
She had another one at the movies today, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me. She's been talking all sorts of grown-up nonsense lately. If you couldn't see her, you'd think she was in her 20s! I have no idea where she came from, but at least she keeps me entertained.
5 comments:
It's nice that she skipped that whole teenager-attitude-thing and jumped right into her 20s.
just a thought... but is it true that we have at least one child who is just like us?? I love your girls and I love you!
Can she come stay with me for a little? LOL, she is so dang cute. Honest is her middle name :) LOVE IT!
It is very fun to hear what Cambri dishes out to you.
How cute! Those comments of Cambri's cracked me up!
Post a Comment