We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Chess? I thought this whole series was about vampires! Also, I finally got a hold of The Host from the library. Is it any good? I want to know because it looks a lot longer than I was expecting.
now 1 day..1 hour...37 minutes...and 23 seconds:)) someones excited??:)))))))) This could possibly be the best weekend of my life?? well, maybe second or third to marrying chris and the birth of my 3 babes??? But it's upthere!!
5 comments:
Chess? I thought this whole series was about vampires! Also, I finally got a hold of The Host from the library. Is it any good? I want to know because it looks a lot longer than I was expecting.
I am so excited and can't wait!!
so Matt probably shouldn't invite Adam to go fishing this weeken?
now 1 day..1 hour...37 minutes...and 23 seconds:)) someones excited??:)))))))) This could possibly be the best weekend of my life?? well, maybe second or third to marrying chris and the birth of my 3 babes??? But it's upthere!!
My sister picked up my copy and then went out of town, so I haven't even started mine yet! Uuugggggg
Post a Comment