Monday, March 03, 2008

How Can You Not Love A 3 Year Old?

Mom, why does that big lady have a mask on her face? (keeping in mind the lady is standing right next to us)

Mom, when I ride the horse it hurts my private parts. (While riding the mechanical horse in a very busy store).

I still love you when you say rude things. (I told her to clean her mess up)

Hey Mom, what was your dream about? (We have this discussion every morning)

3 comments:

B said...

I love it! Our favorite new activity is to imitate 2/3 year old language because it's always so funny.

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Don't you love that! Austin now just tells people that they look weird, or scary!
Fly your butt over here. Or meet me in Reno! please!

Jan said...

She's a trip. Cambri just makes me smile.