Monday, March 03, 2008

I'm It!

So I love reading all these blogs, but I never get tagged. Then in the past two or three days I've been tagged three times, so lucky you get to hear ALL about me!

1. What's his name? Adam
2. How long have you been married? Four years
3. How long did you date? 9 or 10 months (It's all running together)
4. Who eats more sweets? Definitely me. In fact, I think I eat more sweets than anybody in the world (except possibly Janelle). But I do proudly admit that since we've been married, Adam has seriously upped his intake of sugar.
5. Who said I love you first? Definitely Adam--in front of the elementary school by our apartments. So romantic.
6. Who is taller? He is, thank goodness. And so much so that I can actually wear my hooker boots (sorry, Mom) and not be taller than him.
7. Who can sing better? I'll be honest here, I don't think either of can sing all that well. But I'll still go with Adam--especially when he really wants to sing the women's part in church songs.
8. Who is smarter? He must be, he has a Master's degree and I just have a lowly Bachelor's.
9. Who does the laundry? I do most of the time, but if it's not done by Saturday, he does it.
10. Who pays the bills? I do. All of them. In fact, he doesn't even really know how many bills we have or what we spend on anything. Must be a nice world.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of bed? Whoever feels like sleeping on that side. We have no sides. It's pretty much first come, first serve.
12. Who cooks dinner? If dinner gets cooked, it's usually by me. But if I say that I don't feel like it, he'll jump right in and find something.
13. Who drives? Me! He drives like a grandpa and it drives me crazy!
14. Who is more stubborn? Seeing as he's not stubborn in the slightest, I would have to say me. Especially since I'm super stubborn.
15. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first after dating for 9 days! He still tries to say that it was after 3 weeks, but it was 9 days.
16. Who asked who out first? I asked him out. He was too chicken. Plus, I wanted to marry someone from the south and who was in the business school. He just fit the bill.
17. Who proposed? He did, in the back of his truck with Gandolfo's. All you BYU people know what I'm talking about there. Delicious!
18. Who wears the pants? To quote The Simpsons: I think the pants got thrown out in a fit of passion thinking we'd never need them again. But for real, the pants are gone. No one is in charge here at our house--which is probably why it's so crazy.

Now I tag Lindsey Bentley, Janelle, and Briahna.

5 comments:

John and Laura said...

Ok, that was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Lucy said...

I'm so shocked you don't claim a side for bed! I can't imagine not sleeping on "my" side.

The Bentley's said...

fun to read jill... and i can't belevie you don't have sides of the bed?? that is so weird?? we sleep on our "official sides" even at hotels.. .otherwise it feels weird?

Janelle said...

I don't know what to say. I've heard it all before.

Jan said...

Loved reading all the stuff about Adam. Fun times!