Thursday, September 27, 2007

A New Hobby

So as most of you have noticed, I change the look of my blog...a lot! I finally figured out this program that we've had forever and now I love it! So if any of you would like some help with a new look for your blog--just let me know!

6 comments:

The Paulks said...

Love this sign, it's hilarious! Hey, I just noticed if you scroll up and down your blog, it'll make you a little dizzy. Nice effect, I love the new look! By the way, when you posted congrats to Tom and Katie in your post below, I totally thought you meant "The TomKat." I'm glad your not that big of a dork to actually care about Tom Cruise and his crazy ways! Just wanted you to know...

Jan said...

I love your blog -- Natie and I are working on mine but we may need help. I'll holler if we do. Yours looks great.

Adam said...

Jill, our blog is very girly. Just because girls outnumber boys in this family three to one does not mean we have to have a girly blog.

Tom Rod said...

When I scroll down your blog my eyes get all funnified.

Thanks for the congrats!

Anonymous said...

yes, I would like help with my blog. Can you please design it and manage it for me? And I feel bad for you Adam, Jill never considers you. It's all girly girl girl.

Jentch said...

Jill I really would love help on how to personalize my blog and do something more than just the templates provided. Let me know when you get a chance and you can walk me through a few things. Sorry I havent gotten back to you lately, we have been traveling and now have family visiting. Will call when I get a chance.