We all are somebody. Me? I'm the wife of a Texan. A VERY good looking Texan. A Texan that makes me giddy. Everyone should have their own Texan. Just not mine.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Any Loser Lovers Out There?
I just need to know if anyone else was royally ticked off about Jerry getting voted off last night. I finally got around to watching it tonight and I really am not very happy about it. Liz, I know you watch it--what did you think?
I was sad he got voted off, he was such a good guy. He looked great though at the end even though he went home. Poor red team they really are losing people fast.
I agree! I was so sad to see him go! He seemed like such a good person. He looked fantastic when they did the follow-up! Good for him for keeping up the good work he started!
5 comments:
oh, i definitely agree. that blue team is going down-hill fast. do you have a favorite yet?
I was sad he got voted off, he was such a good guy. He looked great though at the end even though he went home. Poor red team they really are losing people fast.
I agree! I was so sad to see him go! He seemed like such a good person. He looked fantastic when they did the follow-up! Good for him for keeping up the good work he started!
I loved Jerry -- it made me VERY sad. He did look great though at the end.
I think Jerry was pretty ticked about getting voted off too--they're unraveling fast. I love this show!
Post a Comment