Sunday, July 15, 2007

Things Everyone Should Know About Cambri

1. She is such a happy, fun girl...most of the time.
2. She can change emotions faster than most people can blink.
3. She loves Kate and especially loves to help keep her happy.
4. To her every bug is a lady bug or an ant and "we have to step on ants."
5. She can talk more than anybody else I know without showing any signs of tiring.
6. She knows that she can't have peanuts and is really good about asking if treats have peanuts in them.
7. She LOVES to swing and "to be higher than the sky."
8. Her mind is amazing and she's always asking about the world around her.
9. She loves play-doh (ta-na-doh in her language) and loves to make bracelets, rings, and houses.
10. She loves to sing and knows all of the words to about 10 songs. She also picks up on words extremely fast.
11. She loves gum and actually chews it for hours on end.
12. She talks extremely well for her age and is able to hold a pretty decent conversation.
13. She loves her dad very much and asks where he is first thing every morning...followed by, "let's go eat."
14. She's a mama's girl at heart and she gets so sad when I go somewhere without her or if I don't put her to bed at night.
15. She knows all of her letters and knows the sounds of 3 of them.
16. She can count to 20 (most of the time).
17. Does her very best to stall at night before bedtime--"mama, I want something to drink (while she's holding a cup of water in her hand," "mama, I want something" "mama (she only calls me mama, weird, I know) Donovan and Howie coming over," etc.
18. She loves her Uncle David and asks about him all of the time even when she hasn't seen him for 6 or so months.
19. Loves nursery and is so excited to go every single week.
20. Is extremely independent. We're very used to hearing, "I'll do it by myself, okay?"




2 comments:

Jan said...

She's getting to be such a big girl! I love it and I hate it -- you really want to see them grow up and learn but you hate it too 'cause you want them to stay little! Just love her and enjoy every single day with her. She's a sweetie!

Brandon and Natalie said...

What a cutie!