Friday, July 13, 2007

White Nose Hairs

Yes, you read that right. That is what I have right now. We found some really cute bunkbeds at a garage sale last weekend for $25 and I decided to paint them white so they would match Cambri's room better and to girlify it up a little bit. I also decided to spray paint them, since it's much faster and easier--hence the white nose hairs.

I decided that today was going to be a relaxing day. This week has been pretty busy and we've been running around doing errands and all kinds of stuff, which meant that I deserved a lazy day. So what did I decide to do? Well I started off by cleaning up the kitchen, then I took apart Kate's crib and took the crib that is in Cambri's room and apart and moved it into Kate's room. Because I didn't think ahead, I had to take it apart twice and put it back together so that the mattress was higher. Then I put all the bedding back on and finished cleaning her room. Then I went out and spray-painted almost all of the parts to the bunkbeds. While that dried I mowed the lawn. Then I went back and put on the last coat of paint. It's only 11:30 and I'm wishing it were bedtime. It's a good thing that I'm taking today to relax!

1 comment:

Jan said...

White nose hair is always a nice look, I think. I had to laugh at the cartoon as that is the very reason I spend an hour a day on the elliptical machine -- I don't need no stinkin' jiggly butt!!