Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Need a Lift?

There are two blogs that I love to read. Not that I don't love to read all of your blogs, but there are two that give me that little extra something that I need to help to keep my thoughts, attitude, whatever you want to call it, where they should be. The first one is from the seminary teacher I had in high school, Jan. She was the best seminary teacher that I had (so good, in fact, that I went an hour earlier than I needed to just to have her) and since then she has been an incredible friend. She always has the best thoughts, quotes, and poems that really are helpful to me in so many ways, and she's incredibly funny as well. The second blog is one that I got from Jan's blog and it's the blog of Kristin Armstrong, Lance Armstrong's ex-wife. She is a great writer and one of those "thinkers" that you are amazed by. Add both of them to your google reader--they are awesome!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Can I just say that you made my day? YOU are the one who is awesome -- I'm thinking my blog is pretty boring and dry. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Love you so much!