Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The List

Alright ladies and gentlemen, here the list that you've all been waiting for--the celebrities that annoy me and why...in order of obnoxiousness. I will probably refer to this list later on and it will be known as "The List." You do not want to make The List. It's not a good thing.

5. Heather Mills--she wouldn't have made the list if she wouldn't have been on Dancing With the Stars. It just made me remember how much she bothered me. To Heather: I eat meat and I like it. I also own leather couches.

4. Paris Hilton--I'm so sorry that you have to spend time in jail and all for speeding while driving with a suspended license. Suspended because of a DUI, might I add. Oh, you didn't know your license was suspended? It was probably a good idea to fire your personal do-everything-for-you-because-your-dad-is-loaded guy since he didn't let you know. Heaven forbid we actually take accountability for our own actions. And one more thing, when you said that you were going to retire when you were engaged...what exactly were you going to retire from? Just curious.

3. Angelina Jolie--we've already gone over this one, Briahna's comment from my last post summed it up perfectly, but I thought I'd add one more thing. Angelina--you and Brad are such a philanthropists for giving $50,000 (together might I add) to that hospital that you rented out to have your baby. $50,000 is a lot of money, however when you alone make $14 million per movie and Braddy Boy makes a clean $21 million per movie, is $50,000 really sacrificing anything?

2. Rosie O'Donnell--I cannot list all of the reasons here, but how unhappy can one person be? And why can't she just let people be happy without saying that they're homophobic? Rosie--the fact that the Supreme Court held up the ban on partial birth abortions has nothing to do with the fact that they're Catholic. Could it be because taking the brains out from a perfectly healthy baby is murder? And I'm sure that you also think that lethal injection is a cruel and unusual punishment? Mmmm, hard to know where to start on that one.

1. Hillary Clinton--I had to check her webpage to make sure that I spelled her first name right and it felt like I was doing something naughty. Is she a celebrity? Not in my eyes, but she is well known and she wins my top spot for people that bug me. I can't list every reason why, for obvious reasons, but the number one reason at this point in my life--she supports abortion at any point during a pregnancy. Now that's just sick.

Other people that I'm not fond of that I didn't feel like making a separate entry for: Lindsay Lohan (it's okay to not drink), Teddy Kennedy (not a fan of killers), Harry Reid (let's go campaign at all the ward buildings and then go against everything the church stands for), Nancy Pelosi (she'll just start peace talks on her own, who needs to wait for a silly thing like the President?), and Hillary Clinton (I know I mentioned her above, but I just really don't like her)--it's a good thing that she held onto her religion while Bill was off fooling around. Does she even remember what religion she is?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Linda Lavin??

Jackie said...

Jill, I'm BACK! I finally got my blog set to public again, ugh what an ordeal. I promise I heart you-- blogger way just being dumb. So much has changed on your blog, goodness! Good job!

Jan said...

Hey Jill, you and are are on EXACTLY the same page with all these people. I hate them all!! (I'm an equal-opportunity hater, I guess!)

Amy said...

Amen sista!!! I couldn't agree with you more!