Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Movin' On Up

After the last GOP debate, Mitt Romney has moved into first in the polls in New Hampshire. He has also been declared the "winner" of all three of the debates that he has participated in--I have no idea how they declare a winner since it's more of a question/answer session than a debate, but oh well. He still won.

Which brings me to my next point--I can't stand Angelina Jolie. There, I said it. When I see pictures of her I'm just annoyed until I can get away from it. But for some strange reason there are times where I can't help but look. Maybe I'm hoping in my own shallow, immature way that something bad will happen to her (like she'll actually have to watch all of her kids without any hired help) and she'll crack. Anyway, I feel better. Angelina Jolie bugs me. Maybe I'll make a list at some point of all the celebrities that bother me with the reasons why, but only if you're lucky.

4 comments:

B said...

AMEN to Angelina. She makes me sick. It must be so hard for her to be a super rich moviestar with tons of help who travels to foreign countries all the time spouting off words of wisdom regarding altruism. I wonder how altruistic she would really be if she wasn't rolling in money, was actually married, and had to bear and care for all of her children.

Anonymous said...

Is Mitt Romney Mormon?

Liz said...

go mitt!! and, you're really funny! travis and i are big supporters, if you hadn't noticed!

Anonymous said...

Amen to Briahna's comment. I'm with you 100% on that one -- not an Angelina fan in the LEAST!!